From: Ian Harisay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Database update module???

        What database are you using.  A database that supports triggers
will     handle this quite nicely.

>>>NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 09/08 11:47 am >>>
I have created a     database that has a table for the active data,
and a table that     basically captures the changes to that table. The
second table     has all of the same fields as the first with one extra
and
that being     to capture a date of the change. I know that I can write
piece     of code to compare the incoming data to the existing data and
then
    update accordingly. This seems like it would be an extremely common
thing to do though. I was wondering if someone might know of a module
    to do this? Thanks in advance.

Scott Nipp
Phone: (214)     858-1289
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]