Hello all,
  I'm having a problem with execute_array.  Below is the relevant code:

# Build up parameter binds...
while ($temp_count < $colttl) {
  $DataInsert->bind_param_array($temp_count, [EMAIL PROTECTED]);
  $temp_count++;
}
# insert data....
unless ($DataInsert->execute_array( { ArrayTupleStatus => \my @tuple_status } )  ) {
  print LOGFILE "\nErrors were encountered during data load...\n";
  print LOGFILE "errors: $dbh->errstr \n";
  print "@tuple_status\n";
}

   However, no matter how I manipulate the arrays, the execute statement, or whatever
else, I get errors.  The latest (and closest to success, I think) is:

DBD::ODBC::st execute_array failed: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid
character value for cast specification (S
QL-22018)(DBD: st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1) at D:\development\dbd_db.pl line 456,
<TEXT_DATA> line 1.

  Now, obviously, that's an error straight from SQL Server about stuffing data into an
incompatible column.  However, I've stripped my input down to a single row, so I'm
passing single 'cell' arrays to the execute_array.  I've verified the data in each
column (with print statements not shown above), and believe that the data is being
bound to the correct columns...  :-(

  Oh, and before I switched to execute_array, I didn't have any errors like this...
:-)

  So, any ideas?

Thanks,
amonotod