Oscar Gomez wrote:
all the applications of my company work with apache Perl oracle,I want to know as it is the future of the Perl in the world and if we

Those will be developed , supported, and industry standard mission critical safe.

go by the correct way, because the directors of the company think that no. as it is its use in the world.

Not only does Perl do what they need and as good or better than other things, the cost benefit ratio is extremely excellent. Not only is it open source (IE free) the cost of development and support are exponentially better than most scripting languages in our experience.

I think from what I and everyone else has said here, you can be assured that Perl is the right choice now and will be probably longer than your company will be in business or you and I will be breathing.

:)