On 14 Nov 2004, at 23:17, Tim Bunce wrote:

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 10:23:07PM +0100, Max Maischein wrote:
Tim Bunce wrote:
Anyone got an update to this?

Nope - http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=404191 points out that
the problem also appeared with the MySQL DBD (no version info), but I
can't replicate that with DBD::mysql 2.9004 against DBI 1.43.

No one has sent me a stack trace from DBD::mysql (ideally from a DBI & DBD::mysql compiled/linked with -g). Would be a big help if someone did. Can't do much without it.

So right now all I have to go on is the DBD::SQLite stack trace,
and that doesn't seem to be pointing to a DBI issue.

It's probably a bug in statement handle re-use in DBD::SQLite. It's a flaky area of code.

I haven't had time to look into it yet. I can't honestly expect to until xmas.

Matt.