On 11/26/2004 08:14 AM, Chris Holt said:

Thanks , I needed some one to tell me it was definately permissions.
It made me look harder at the perms on higher level directories. Now
I'll look at my connection problem .

Can't connect to data source exua, no database driver specified and
DBI_DSN env var not set at ./ora.pl line 24

The example you sent earlier does specify a driver in "dbi:Oracle:$dbname". You'll have to show what you are actually using for anyone to give a better hint.

Please keep this on list.  I am not the sole source of all wisdom.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **