From:   Thilo Planz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thu 11/25/2004 12:23 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Announcement/Request for Comments:  DBIx::Call
Hi all,

I have been using Oracle PL/SQL fairly extensively these days, and came
up with a module that creates Perl wrappers for PL/SQL procedures, so
that I can call them just like Perl functions (without the need to
write SQL statements or to manually bind parameters).

After some discussion with the Perl monks, I decided that DBIx::Call
would be a good name for putting the module on CPAN.
(Although only Oracle is implemented now, it could be made to work with
other databases).

Any objections to what it does, how it does it, or the name?
Do you think it is at all useful?

Module:   http://perl-pad.sourceforge.net/dbi/DBIx-Call-0.02.tar.gz
Perldoc :  http://perl-pad.sourceforge.net/dbi/Call.html
Thread on Perlmonks:  http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=410058

Cheers,

Thilo

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by