Dear DBI Users.

Recently, found out about bug #24463 (perl 5.8.2 when configured with
threads and debugging enabled which causes a DBI test to fail.  I want
to install DBI 1.45 and DBD-Pg 1.32.  Does this mean that DBI 1.45 will
not work with perl 5.8.2 when configured this way?

If so, my version of perl 5.8.2 was already installed on my Novell SUSE
LINUX ENTERPRISE SERVER 9. Is there a workaround for perl 5.8.2 with
threads and debugging?  Do I have to remove perl 5.8.2 with threads and
debugging and install perl 5.8.2 without threads and debugging?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Brian