Hello all,
  Now, I'm not sure this is an error, since it does succeed, but the attached
script will produce a warning about an unknown attribute.  What I'm doing is
connecting to a Sybase server, cloning the connection, running a query, and
then running another query based off of the first one.

  There are better ways to do the example included, but this is strictly for
demonstration of the warning.

  The warning I get when running the script is:
Can't set DBI::db=HASH(0x19f8860)->{User}: unrecognised attribute or invalid
value at C:/Perl/site/lib/DBI.pm line 645.

  I'm not sure if the message is from DBI or from the DBD, but it does show
up...

Environment:
Windows XP Professional SP2
Sybase 11.9.2 client (With 11.9.2 server on Win2K AS sp4)
ActivePerl 5.8.3
DBI 1.43
DBD::Sybase 1.04.6

Thanks for any recommendations...