From: Manickam, Sing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 5:34 PM
To: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: installing DBI

Hi,
   my installation of DBI has been futile all day along. I tried CPAN
and it says that it cannot spawn cmd.exe even though i have the cmd.exe
and if i tried to manually do with dmake it says that install does not
exist. Can somebody pls help me know the exact steps that need to be
followed. I tried re-installing both the perl and DBI a number of
times,browsing forums,but didnt work

thanks
sing

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by