I didn't read all the article, but I personally would not use it.
It is perl 5.6.1.  I like to stay more current.  Perl/DBI/DBD::Oracle,
...etc.  I looked into one of our 10.1 installs and strict.pm &
English.pm are there, the @INC needs to be fixed.  It is set to
contain directories that were used when Oracle compiled the Perl.
If you want to use it, looks like it is pretty complete for a CGI-DBI
application, set your PERL5LIB env var to point to the 10.1/perl dir.

--
Scott T. Hildreth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>