Hi Guys,

Considering the other thread re: Sending Mail is about my level of expertise
in Perl,
what would you recomend as a good book to become an expert of sorts.?

I have looked at getting Programming the Perl DBI
by Alligator Descartes, Tim Bunce

more on this web page
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565926994/webmasterresou05/102-9550958-5588144

I guess there may be a bit of bias coming up from certain quarters :)

Will any of the above site do me, is there a 2004 or 2005 edition of any
Perl Books around?
I dont really want to concentrate on the DBI, a good all round book that
delves quite deep
will do me :)

Gav...(Hope the list doesn't mind this type of question in here!)