> From: Kevin Carothers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/04/11 Mon PM 03:06:59 CDT

> On Apr 11, 2005 12:35 PM, Moreno, Javier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Ok. I have tried ADO as well with no luck. Please help!
<snip>
> > my ($path_to_mdb_file) = '\\slpmxwtstandclu\testdata$\Data_2.mdb';
>
> Aha!
> You are attempting to connect to a database on what looks like a network
> share.
> My guess is this is probably not a Perl issue, but rather a network
> authentication issue-
<snip>
> But if you can't, then make sure the network account from which you
> physically run the perl script has read/write permissions for the
> network resource you are using...

Another way to test that theory, is copying your .mdb file over to a
local path on the webserver, like \\webserver\c$\temp, then changing
$path_to_mdb_file = "c:/temp/Data_2.mdb"

In case that is the issue, and you're running IIS, here you go:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q207671

HTH,
amonotod

--