Ron,
   I'm Sorry for not getting the name right.
I tried to reinstall the Oracle client. I am getting errors like the
following:
Error in invoking target relink of makefile ins_precomp.mk,  and a whole
bunch of other mk relink errors. I kept ignoring them. And finally the
installer reported the following error:
ld.so.1:
/export/home/oracle/jre/1.1.8/bin/../bin/sparc/native_threads/jre:
fatal: libclntsh.so.9.0: open failed: No such file or directory
(/export/home/oracle/OraHome1/lib/libnjni9.so)
Error loading native library: libnjni9.so.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: jniGetOracleHome
        at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.getOracleHome(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.net.ca.CmdlineArgs.setOraArgs(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.net.ca.NetCA.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at oracle.net.ca.NetCA.main(Compiled Code)

Do you know why this is happening?

Thanks
Hemanth