All,

I've got Apache v2.x, Oracle 9i, running on Red Hat linux 9, mod_perl, and DBI installed and working. I'd like to be able to execute Oracle stored procedures. Is anyone doing this without the mod_plsql plugin? If so, would you be wlling to share tips for making this work.

I've already got stored procedures and am connecting to the database but am seeing the following errors.

DBD::Oracle::db do failed ORA-06502.: PL/SQL: numeric or value error ORA-06502: at "SYS.OWA_UTIL", line 323

I really need to know if there is something Apche needs to display pages generated fro stored procedures. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks.

Kevin