-- Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is my hash structure:

"Veterans Day" => {
    date    => '20051111',
    type    => 'US',
    federal => 'true',
    active  => 'true',
 },

Would I just use a placeholder (?) in my statement and pass it in via
that?  It will be in a loop as I have quite a few.

Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

Aside: If you can live with re-popluating the same hash
you could also try binding specific hash values to the
placeholders via bind_inout and re-cycling the hash iteslf.
This may prove more trouble than just slicing out the
values, however.

--
Steven Lembark                                       85-09 90th Street
Workhorse Computing                                Woodhaven, NY 11421