-- Steve Sapovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Does anybody know of any good tools (free or otherwise) for comparing
two Oracle schemas?  I'd want to be able to compare tables, indices,
sequences, etc. to see what one has and another doesn't.  In an ideal
world I'd also be able to compare the actual data in the tables, but
the primary need is to be able to see if tables and indices match.

- Alzabo.

- Query user_tab_cols.

--
Steven Lembark                                       85-09 90th Street
Workhorse Computing                                Woodhaven, NY 11421