From: amonotod [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:46 AM
To: dbi-users@perl.org
Cc: Calder, Erick
Subject: Re: RE: DBI.ppd

> From: "Calder, Erick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/06/29 Wed AM 09:45:06 CDT
>
> I can't because I'd need to figure out how to get PPM to work with my
> proxy.  what I wanted to do instead was download the ppd and install
it
> from the local directory.

on Windows:

c:\>set HTTP_PROXY=http://your.local.proxy:80

HTH,
amonotod

--

    `\|||/         amonotod@    | sun|perl|windows
      (@@)         charter.net  | sysadmin|dba

Attention: This email is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential or privileged information. No one is authorized to
copy or re-use this email or any information contained in it. If you are not
the intended recipient, we request that you please notify us by reply email and
destroy all copies of the message and any attachments. Thank you for your
cooperation.