From: Gavin W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 9:59 AM
To: Reidy, Ron; dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: RE: DBI DBD-Oracle connection failure woth ORA-12705

SOLVED Thanks Ron,

I have another oracle home for Oracle9ias  . NLS_LANG was set right in
The database oracle_home, but set as NA in the IAS home.

I have set an environment variable NLS_LANG so that all homes will pick it
up.

The connect now works. I am just puzzled as to why
DBI and DBD-Oracle in previous versions worked, then did not work
When I updated them. Which Oracle home was it looking at?

Anyway thanks again

Gavin