I'm getting the exact same warning in a script that uses DBD::ODBC. If I run
exactly the same code using DBD::Oracle the warning doesn't appear. I didn't
do the install, so I can't tell you whether the warning appeared during the
install, but I expect not.

All of the rows got committed to the database that needed to, and all rows
that needed to be fetched were fetched.

Still harmless I hope?

--
It all comes down to a choice really.
You can get busy living, or get busy dying.