From: Yongming Xu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 4:41 PM
To: Jeff Urlwin
Subject: Re: DBD-ODBC-1.13 --FOXPRO fetchrow_array question

Jeff,

Here is the error spooled on the screen:

Z:\pl\dnd>perl odbctest.pl
DBD::ODBC::st fetchrow_array failed: [Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro
Driver]Error in row (SQL-01S01)
[Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Error: Column 3 (
convertednotional ) (SQL-22003)(DBD: st_fetch/SQLFetch err=-1) a
t odbctest.pl line 61.

I attached the test perl DBI script and trace level 9 file for your
review. In the test script, I didn't try to issue fatchrow_array after
the fail as I posted in my original question.

thanks very much for your help.

yongming