Typo below...

'now sure' should be 'not sure'

From: Mitchell, Louise M
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 12:03 PM
To: Kong, Alan
Cc: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: RE: :Oracle - with ora10g oci.dll

I can connect via sqlplus and sqlplusw.

We don't use tnsnames.ora because we run nameservers.  We only have
sqlnet.ora files which contain nameserver info.

I was an oracle dba for a number of years, so am familiar with
configuring and setting up the oracle client and so far as I can tell
the 9.2.0 client is set up correctly.

But the DBD:Oracle is using the 10g oci/client files.  So now sure how
it's getting it's configuration information.