Dear Lois,
thank you for your help.
And sorry for forgotten my "pg_hba.conf", that is really important.
Here it comes:
# Database administrative login by UNIX sockets
local   all         postgres                          ident sameuser

# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD
#host   all     all
local   all         all                               ident sameuser
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1       255.255.255.255
trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all         all         ::1/128               md5

I called this script from my home-dir under Linux. It worked allready with
PostgreSQL 7.5 but not with 8.1 and the postgre-datebase-cluster.

Gruss Christian