From: Dilly raja [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:21 AM
To: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: Reg: Installing Perl DBI

I have installed ActivePerl-5.6.1.638-MSWin32-x86 in my Windows-Xp
system. I have to install perl DBI on it. I dont have Internet
connection. i downloaded the DBI-1.50.tar from the net and unzipped and
saved in a location. when i try to type the command "Install dbi" in the
PPM> it gives the "error cannot locate .PPD file." like this. I am new
to perl but i want to install the Perl DBI. What should i do if i want
to install the perl dbi in my system. Tell it step by step procedure
that i want to do.

--
Friendly,
Raja.M