Well I just spent an hour or so trying to recreate it. Importunely (or
fortunately) I was not able to recreate it.

here is the test result

"t/rebind_nchar..........ok"

I am running

Redhat                                         2.3
Linux                                            2.4
Perl                                              5.8
DBI                                              1.48
Oracle Inastantclient Linux32       10.2.0.1

I will also check it on windows later today.

The only thing that I noticed was that I have

export NLS_LANG=.WE8ISO8859P15

set in my profile.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]