>Hi All,
    I have picked up ParseExcel and started to work with it.  I am having
a problem with code that essentially looks like this:

    for ($iR = 0; ($oWkS->{MaxRows} && $iR <=$oWkS->{MaxRows}, $iR++){
       for ($iC=0; ($oWkS->{MaxCols} && $iC <=$oWkS->{MaxRows}, $iC++){
              $oWkC = $oWkS->{Cells}[$iR][$iC];
               MyString .= " $oWkC->Value;
       }
    }

The problem is that sometimes the value in the cell for a given $iC is
repeated

 MyString = "Cell 1 Cell 2 Cell 2 Cell 3"
instead of
 MyString = "Cell 1 Cell 2 Cell 3"

It is an intermittant problem -- only one column, if that, on a worksheet
will be affected.  And if I do more than one row, I see the same thing in
each row.

I think it may have something to do with the formatting of the EXCEL
spreadsheet.  The first time it happened, I went through an formatted all
the columns with autofit to contents, and that seemed to take care of it.
This is the second time I am seeing it.

I wonder if you have any experience with this.

Thanks,
Mary