Dear Mr. Leffler,

When I saw this Tuesday night, I thought... wow. Thanks so much for pursuing this bug report. I will feel more confident in using DBD::Informix, now that you have verified that this bug will not bite us in our present configuration (no lvarchar not null columns).

I'm sure I speak for all DBD::Informix users:  Thank you.
--
Mark Abajian