[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I created an MSACCESS Database on my Windows XP O/S, set up the System Name in the DATA SOURCES panel associating the "Microsoft Access Driver(*.mdb) with my database name (db1). I installed the DBI Module and DBD-ODBC and I still get the following error when I run my PERL script..

Could not make a connection to the database: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access D river]General error Not enough information to connect to this DSN with SQLConnec t. Use SQLDriverConnect. (SQL-HY000)(DBD: db_login/SQLConnect err=-1) at C:\Do
cuments and Settings\O015181\Desktop\Edit1.pl line 8.

If anyone knows the reason for this error and how I can fix it, I would appreciate it very much. I am sending this email as a last resort as I have exhausted
all of my resources.

Regards,

Robert V Simmons

Did you use: