Tim Bunce wrote:
On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 04:16:40PM -0700, Dean Arnold wrote:
(Those who abhor javadocs should discard this message immediately...)

Having greatly enjoyed playing with TiddlyWiki[1] for the new DBI FAQ,
I'd *love* for someone to add a TiddlyWiki subclass to Pod::Simple::Wiki
http://search.cpan.org/~jmcnamara/Pod-Simple-Wiki/

Hi,

Ron Savage has added a TiddlyWiki filter to Pod::Simple::Wiki and it is now available on CPAN:

   http://search.cpan.org/~jmcnamara/Pod-Simple-Wiki/

I ran the main BDI documentation through the filter and loaded it into TiddlyWiki. It looks quite good.

   pod2wiki --style tiddlywiki DBI.pm > DBI.txt

John.