Sorry Martin. I forgot to say that to you. I chose to reply is because I couldn't send out mail if I used the mailing list. I didn't know you mind that much.

Samuel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "List - DBI Users" <dbi-users@perl.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: help please

Ron Savage wrote:
Samuel_Zheng wrote:

Hi Sam

Hi, Can Somebody help me?This is my perl scrip:#!/usr/local/bin/perl use

Sorry, but no. This is a DBI-related mailing list, and for your post to be relevant you'd have to tell us what why you think the DBI part of the code is the part that's failing.

In addition to Ron's comment, I think it is poor etiquette to post a new topic as a reply to someone else's thread on a totally different topic. Assuming you have a topic which is relevant to the list please start a new thread in the future.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Easysoft Limited