Bruce Johnson wrote:
Where can I find older versions of DBD::Oracle...in particular I need 1.18 or 1.17

I have a massively weird issue involving old RDB databases and the RDB OCI libs that is resulting in newer clients not getting rows returned.

I need to build DBD::Oracle against Oracle 8i libraries, and the version CPAN gives me is 1.22.

Go to http://search.cpan.org
tap "DBD::Oracle" into the module search box
in the search results select the "DBD-Oracle-1.22"
in the DBD::Oracle page select a version from the other releases, hit goto and download it.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Easysoft Limited