An example of your code would be very helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Deviloper [mailto:devilo...@slived.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:56 AM
To: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: Configure DBI logging to be more specific.

Hello,
I am using DBI and relativly new to it.

I get a lot of error messages like

[Wed Jan 10 05:16:44 2009] DB-INSERT.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You
have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '44522     ','Bonn
            at /usr/local/adm/
DB-INSERT.pl line 123.

(Its not my code but sadly I have to do the maintenance.)
 I guess its a quoting error, thats not the problem. but I want DBI and/or SQL
die give me the whole Line where the syntax-error occurd not just a useless
snip.

Ok, I could log in case of error by myself. But don´t know how to bring perl to
only "onetime" interpolating the query.
Any comments?

Thanks,B.