I have big problem - in my perl script I open two connection in Oracle and DB2:

$db = DBI->connect("dbi:Oracle:ctginst1", "ais_polling", "xxxxx");
$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:DB2:ASUP", "trset", "xxxx");

If first in script open connect in Oracle - script running and do nothing - simple infinity running without error and not stop.

If change to be first in script call connect to DB2 - script worked normally.

Whats problem ? Why script not work, if open connect to Oracle before open connect to DB2 ?

P.S. This script work with any position of call Oracle - in Novell SLES10 SP2. Why it is not work in REDHAT ?