Hi all,

while looking at the SQLite-Documentation at http://www.sqlite.org I detected that there are only a few SQL data types supported, namely INTEGER, REAL and CLOB. Additionally there is the non-standard type TEXT. I wonder how DBD::SQLite treats CREATE TABLE statements containing CHARACTER, VARCHAR, BOOLEAN, DATE, TIME and other useful data types. Using DBD::CSV most of them are "accepted" but not treated special. Is it necessary to reformulate my CREATE TABLE statements if I decide to use DBD::SQLite?

Greetings

Robert

Robert Roggenbuck
Institut fuer wissenschaftliche Information e.V. (IWI)
Fachbereich Mathematik / Informatik
Universitaet Osnabrueck
Germany
http://www.iwi-iuk.org