Attached are my quick results from testing DBD::Oracle on 32/64 bit clients,
10.2.0.4  and 11.1.0.7 in various (but not all) combinations.

I hope this helps, and I will research more of these, but I thought it might
help the group.

Regards,

Jeff

________________________________
This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used
solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient,
be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us immediately at postmas...@caci.com.
With the exception of messages sent by authorized CACI contracts or purchasing
personnel, nothing in this message may be interpreted as a digital or
electronic signature that can be used to: (a) authenticate either the
submission or the acceptance of a proposal or offer to contract, or (b) modify
an existing contract.