Hello, I was wondering if the DBI can determine if there are warnings after an
INSERT statement.  For example, here's some MySQL code:

mysql> INSERT INTO test(id,name,age) VALUES ("1","Bob","abc");
Query OK, 1 row affected, 1 warning (0.00 sec)

mysql> show warnings;
+---------+------+----------------------------------------------------------+
| Level   | Code | Message                                                  |
+---------+------+----------------------------------------------------------+
| Warning | 1366 | Incorrect integer value: 'sdc' for column 'age' at row 1 |
+---------+------+----------------------------------------------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

If I do the same thing in the DBI, I don't seem to see any errors or warnings
raised:

$code=<<EOF;
INSERT INTO test(id,name,age)
VALUES("1","Bob","abc");
EOF

$dbh->do($code) or die "Error loading data: $DBI::errstr";

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Saccone, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134