Agarwal, Gopal K wrote:
> Perl Experts,
>
> I am using DBD::ODBC connection to fire a select query and I am getting the
> following error.
>
> DBD::ODBC::db prepare failed: Unable to fetch information about the error
>
> As this message is not giving any useful information, is there any other way
> I can fetch this. The sql is doing good with other GUI tools.
>
> Please suggest.
>
> Thanks
> Gopal

This is most likely a bug in the ODBC driver you are using (as it means
an error occurred but no error was available from SQLError) but we'd
need to see more information to work out what is happening. What does
your Perl code look like at this point, what SQL are you running, what
ODBC driver are you using?

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans