I am taking over the Perl stuff for someone that was laid off.  The previous
guy built Perl with CGI, DBI and DBD modules for use with a Informix database
and IBM IHS web server.  He then tar'd it all up and copied it to a different
server and where thing do not all working.  I know, sounds obvious.  There are
some scripts that are interactive or run by Unix CRON scheduler on the system
and others that are web pages used for reporting.  The interactive stuff works
fine on the new system, but the web pages fail.

The error is:
Software error:
install_driver(Informix) failed: Can't load
'/home/users/polling/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.8/sun4-solaris-64/auto/DBD/Informix/Informix.so'
 for module DBD::Informix: ld.so.1: SdtQuery.pl: fatal: libifsql.so: open
failed: No such file or directory at
/home/users/polling/perl/lib/5.8.8/sun4-solaris-64/DynaLoader.pm line 230.   at
(eval 32) line 3  Compilation failed in require at (eval 32) line 3.  Perhaps a
required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected   at
/home/users/polling/SDT-2.0/SDT/SDTDB.pm line 443
This is Perl 5.8.8 running on Solaris 2.8 on V490 Hardware.  All is 64 bit.  I
am considering rebuilding these modules.  I have the source for DBI and DBD but
don't seem to have the source for CGI.  I figured I would check with the pros
before I start doing things.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thank you for your time!
Royce