That is what I would say you would have to go with as I could not find a C or C++ interface for it on my quick look at the site. There must be one someplace though??

cheers
John
Alexander Foken wrote:
It doesn't seem so. But according to the web page you linked, h2 has an ODBC driver, so you should be able to use DBD::ODBC. And the web site shows several JDBC URLs, so there must be a JDBC driver, so you should be able to use DBD::JDBC.

Alexander