Victor Churchill wrote:
The line you highlighted tells you that the make command failed
because it could not find a C compiler (cc: not found). This could be
because it's not present on your system, or because it can't be found
in your $PATH. The C compiler exists because it is detailed lower down
in your listing. So you need to find out where it lives and have that
directory in your PATH environment variable.

I see the OP is on Sun Solaris on a Sparc platform. You should install the SunStudio package (still free from Snoracle last I looked), and put /opt/SUNWspro/bin in your path. Also, I find using gmake (from /usr/sfw/bin) is often more reliable than using sun's old school make from /usr/ccs/bin)