Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:48:54 +0200
From: kai.schwerm...@bill-x.de
To: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: Building 32-Bit ONLY Perl on Mac OSX

Hi DBI-Users,

my question isn't directly related to DBI, but i need to compile a 386/32
Bit ONLY Perl Binary on Mac OSX 10.6 (SnowLeopard),
not only but also because we only have a 32 Bit Oracle Instant Client...

No Matter what Config-Params i tried, the only thing i get is the
following:

"...file was built for i386 which is not the architecture being linked
(x86_64)"...

Does anyone have an idea or a good link?

BTW, this problem seems to happen also on 64-Bit Linux...

Thanks in advance for any idea

Kai
--
Kai Schwermann, Geschäftsführer
bill-X GmbH

--
                ---//---
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
        --- Benjamin Franklin

A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost