On 08/13/2010 12:45 AM, Ludwig, Michael wrote:
> [...]

As it happens, I'm processing one row at a time.  Additionally, the out
of memory error happened originally without having LongReadLen set at all.

I've been doing some tracing for this, and found that the issue is with
a third party module that I was using, that creates a db handle as a
derived object (terminology?? I'm not an OO programmer).

Turns out the reason I was using the module no longer exists and I can
do the connect directly, which eliminates the problem.

Thanks for the suggestions and observations.

--
Bob McGowan