Many thanks Roger.

Though I should clarify that I wasn't involved in SQL::Statement.
Jeff Zucker started around 1999, then Jochen Wiedmann maintained it and
now Jens Rehsack has taken over and put in a lot of work over the last
year or so.

Jens, H.Merijn Brand and Martin J. Evans have also been doing a lot of
work on the DBD::File driver and related modules that underly the
drivers that use SQL::Statement.

I'm very grateful to them.

Tim.