Confirmed. I double checked and they're both there, normal, and valid.

Even so MJMC.ABI_FL_SYS_FMT has about a dozen rows, MJMC.NDE_DATA_HIST has
about 200, and other tools can insert and commit lightning quick. So
unfortunately I'm not sure how the indexes might be relevant here. They
certainly would be if every tool  I used had slow insert speeds

Mike Towery <mtow...@gmail.com>
12/09/2010 09:53 AM

<dbi-users@perl.org>, <ericbamba...@discover.com>
cc

Subject
Re: DBD::Oracle dbd_st_execute slow speed

Confirm that there are supporting indexes on the table columns that the
FKs reference.  If not, that can definitely slow down your inserts as
the tables grow larger.

There should be indexes on:
MJMC.ABI_FL_SYS_FMT (ABI_FMT_ID)
MJMC.NDE_DATA_HIST (DATA_COLL_ID)