On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 02:54:30PM +0000, Tony Esposito wrote:
>    Hello Tim,
>      Just curious, Tim, when is DBI 2.0 to be released?

[Fx: Tim stares off into the middle-distance whistling quietly to himself]

For Perl 5, possibly never.
For Perl 6, sooner than that - but don't hold your breath.

>    Thanks for all your hard work, by the way.
>    DBI->great_stuff()!

Thanks!

Tim.

p.s. You can see from the Changes file that there's now a team of contributors:
http://search.cpan.org/~timb/DBI/Changes#Changes_in_DBI_1.616_(svn_r14616)_30th_December_2010
They've been a huge help in keeping the DBI moving forwards. Thanks guys!