Hi,

I'm trying to debug a problem with some code that is erroring when trying
read a CLOB field from an oracle 10g database through DBIx::Class and direct
DBI calls in Catalyst. I can get the code to work when I am not trying to do
through Catalyst.

I have noticed the following trace line from the Catalyst call
  dbd_rebind_ph(): bind :p1 <== '152756' (in, not-utf8, csid 873->0->873,
ftype 1 (VARCHAR), csform 0->0, maxlen 8, maxdata_size 0)
when I run the code the out side catalyst the line changes to
  dbd_rebind_ph(): bind :p1 <== '152756' (in, not-utf8, csid 1->0->1, ftype
1 (VARCHAR), csform 0->0, maxlen 8, maxdata_size 0)

It looks like something is changing/setting some value to cause the change
but I can't work out what would be doing it or how to reset the value.

Any suggestions on where to look or how to set the csid value?

Thanks,
Ivan

--
email/jabber:  ivan.wi...@gmail.com