On Oct 5, 2011, at 1:00 PM, Kong, Alan wrote:
> Since you are using DBI::ODBC, you should create an ODBC data source
> pointing to your Oracle database first, and then calling the connect
> function by passing the data source name you just created for ODBC data
> source.

That's our standard config, but in this case that is failing also. Configuring
the DSN via the ODBC Data Source Administrator control panel and hitting "Test
Connection" yields the same error:
        Unable to connect
        SQLState=08004
        [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect
identifier specified.

I added the connection parameters and credentials to the script to see if it
was windows talking to the Oracle InstantClient ODBC layer that was causing the
problem...

Scott...