>> If you use DBD::Pg and also use PostgreSQL arrays, you should be aware
>> there is an open bug with quoting works. A bug report about the issue is
>> here, including some related test cases and work on some patches:
>>
>> https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=58552
>
> I'd appreciate a summary of the key issues.

Thanks for the reply, Tim.

The latest news is that there is a patch in the bug tracker for DBD::Pg
that works and has been peer-reviewed, is only waiting to be applied.

While you don't need to follow this link, for historical reference,
here's the thread where the conversation has continued:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.postgresql.dbdpg.general/2740

    Mark