On Monday, June 18, 2012 3:54:45 PM UTC-6, "Martin J. Evans" wrote:
> Oops, forgot to post this to the list.
>
> Martin

Well, whenever I run the example script given to connect to the SQL Server DB,
the compiler gives me an error on the "use DBI" line saying that that current
system is not using the right DBI version. I wasn't sure if that was because
the DBD or the ODBC driver wasn't compatible with v1.607 and the description on
the website for both these modules does not really state which DBI is needed. I
was using DBD-ODBC-1.33 and odbc-sqlserver-1.4.27 for the ODBC driver.