I am trying to build a private perl with ODBC connection to a Teradata
database on SUSE-Linux. Perl build with no errors, DBI installed clean,
DBD::ODBC compiles seemingly cleanly, but fails almost all the tests. So,
help will be gratefully accepted.

The attached shows:

.         Relevant environment

.         Results of ODBC adhoc connect test

o   Successful

o   Deliberately not successful, as it shows driver identification tags

.         cpan results

o   get

o   make

o   test

I installed CPAN::Reporter, so I expect (though am not sure as this is new
to me) that reports have been posted.

Thanx in advance for any and all insights (per the admonition, I looked for
a README.linux to review, but there wasn't one)

Jeff Tate

CHAMPS-DW Project Manager

(415) 606 7621 (cell)

(517) 993-0946 (OI office)