Hi Support,

I am receiving below error while installing (make ) DBI module in my AIX box.
As I am new to Perl installations could you please help me to solve this..

xlc_r -q32 -c -D_ALL_SOURCE -D_ANSI_C_SOURCE -D_POSIX_SOURCE -qmaxmem=-1
-qnoansialias -DUSE_NATIVE_DLOPEN -DNEED_PTHREAD_INIT -qlanglvl=extended
-I/usr/local/include -q32 -D_LARGE_FILES -qlonglong -O -DVERSION=\"1.625\"
-DXS_VERSION=\"1.625\" "-I/usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.10.1/aix-thread-multi/CORE"
Perl.c
/bin/sh: xlc_r: not found.

Stop.

Anoop Kumar Paramesweran | Expert - Unix and Storage Systems

e anoop.ku...@nawras.om | m +96895103659
twitter/nawras_oman | facebook/nawras

[cid:image001.gif@01CE4502.CA2DE6A0]

[cid:image002.gif@01CE4502.CA2DE6A0]

This e-mail including any attachment is intended only for the recipient(s)
named. It may contain confidential information and should not be read, copied
or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a named recipient, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. The sender does not
accept any liability for errors or omissions in the content of this message or
for viruses, or any damage due to the e-mail. The recipient is advised to have
appropriate virus check software

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.gif>>